Here are some general examples of treatments and diagnostics we can provide.
- Preventive care consultations (or exams)
- Medical consultations (or exams)
- Emergency consultations (during our business hours)
- Nail trims
- Intravenous (IV) fluids
- Oxygen therapy, O2 cage
- Ovariohysterectomy (spay)
- Castration (neuter)
- Mass removal (excision, biopsy, lumpectomy)
- Cystotomy (bladder surgery)
- Enterotomy or enterectomy (intestine surgery)
- Gastrotomy and gastropexy (stomach surgery)
- Cherry eye surgery (prolapse nictitians gland)
- Enucleation (removal of eye ball)
- Chalazion or Meibomian Gland Cyst removal
For ethical reasons, we DO NOT do purely cosmetic surgeries like feline/canine onychectomy (declaw), tail amputation (tail docking) or otoplasty (ear cropping). The only exceptions are if the surgery is medically necessary such as an ingrown tail (corkscrew tail), neoplasia (tumors), infection or trauma.
- Fracture repairs
- Cruciate ligament (TPLO or other)
- Luxating Patella
- Hip surgery (arthrodesis, femoral head excision, hip replacement)
Note: Some surgeries on this list are performed by Dr Denis Philibert and are subject to his availability.
Dental cleaning (also called prophylaxis or prophy)
Oral mass removal
Dental digital radiography (dental x-ray)
Laboratory diagnostic tests such as heartworm, fecals, Lyme, Leukemia, FIV, parvovirus, general blood panels, urinalysis (urine test), diabetes (glucose curve and fructosamine), Cushings or Addisons testing, cytology and histopathology (biopsy).